STRATEGY / REVENUE GROWTH
- Developed distribution network strategy, for the aftermarket parts distribution division of a global engine manufacturer. Project delivered five year discounted cash flow of $80 million.
- Created customer segmentation profile for a national credit card issuer and then used that profile to design co-branded credit card concepts. Negotiated co-branding alliances with a major telephone company, cable company and oil company.
- Generated a 300% increase in Ameritech New Ventures revenue from $11 million to over $90 million in 2 years through launch of three new products and full roll out of existing products.
- Regional Bell Operating Company
- National Long Distance Provider
- National Cellular Provider
- Top 10 Financial Services Provider
- Major Regional Bank
- Credit Card Provider
- Global Charge card Provider
- National Retailer
- Global Engine Manufacturer
Middle Market/Small Business
- Office Furniture Manufacturer
- Audio-Conferencing Services Provider
- Competitive Local Exchange Provider
- McDonald's Franchisee
- Insurance Startup
- Telecom Services Startup
- Procurement Startup